HOME | ABOUT | BLOGS | GALLERY | ARCHIVE | CONTACT
Wicked Good Oatmeal Cookies ...
1-1/2 sticks unsalted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/s tsp salt
1 cup oatmeal
1-1/2 cup flour
1-1/2 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
* Use plastic blade in food processor, not metal.
* Cream the butter, egg, sugar in food processor.
* Blend in vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, salt.
* Add oatmeal & blend briefly.
* Add flour and again blend briefly.
* Fold in chocolate chips. Do not run processor.
* Using tablespoon, drop batter onto cookie sheet.
* Bake for 11 minutes, or less, until golden.
* Using metal spatula, move cookies onto flat surface.
* Cookies will be light and crisp after cooling.
* Makes 3 dozen cookies.